New profile pic

New profile pic

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Timothy Good stumbling block


Okay, I’ve come to realize (in good part due to this posting’s subject matter) that my focus has shifted in recent months from thing political to things more metaphysical.  The rich vein of researcher’s material that I have recently discovered crashed into a wall of a few days ago when I heard Timothy Good on Red Ice Radio.
 
 
Timothy Good
 

For full “disclosure” I must say that T-Good is someone that helped me secure my foothold in the topic albeit a foothold in the nuts-and-bolts end of the UFO spectrum.  Early lectures of his saw a self-effacing, eloquent Englishman presenting the results of research that were astonishing even to him.

I think I may have even heard T-Good on in the past Red Ice – a show I greatly admire.  Henrik Palmgren is a tireless interviewer with an intent to expose audiences to a wide breadth of alternative research.  He’ll have an obscure researcher into Illuminati-based global financial market manipulation on day and then later in the week have a solid analyst like James Bamford on – Henrik can talk to anyone.

 
Henrik Palmgren
 
 
But with Good’s latest appearance there was an added undertone, as though Henrik was trying to call out Good on his BS and Good almost acknowledging that his work is BS by giving obviously elusive answers.  Henrik really grilled him a few times.

Held up against the work/views of Vallee/Keel/Hopkins/Mack/Bishop/Clelland listing to the Red Ice Radio interview with T-Good makes me want to drop the subject entirely.  The just mentioned researchers actually want(ed) to find out about something that may fundamentally inform us about the human condition.  T-Good just seemed to be presenting material in a stylized way, his tropes equivalent to the white make-up on Kabuki performer’s face.

But good – it has instigated some soul-searching.  Is looking into the subject as important as looking at international relations and domestic policy, foci of past posts?  Well, politics are boring – is what I would be saying in a world without a looming government default.  I still must maintain/reaffirm that the work of (in the past) Vallee and (representing the present) Bishop and Clelland help to define what ultimate reality is.  And that is pretty important.

No comments:

Post a Comment